Mounted disc plough can handle the toughest ploughing jobs. For extremely hard ground and soil with large roots and other obstructions, one can obtain outstanding penetration performance. For soft sticky ground and sandy soil, depth can be controlled through the built-in depth control. The under frame and unit-to-unit clearances are adequate to cope with trashy conditions. Perfect alignment of the sub-beams carrying the disc bottom is maintained by virtue of the frame construction. An adjustable and spring loaded furrow wheel takes care of the side draft and the implement moves smoothly. Disc tilt angle can be varied in three stages to perform on various types of soils.
- Gobind Disc Plough is designed to work in all types of soil for basic functions such as breaking, raising, turning and mixing of soil.
- Our Disc Plough is beneficial in the soil opening of the new field and even processing the stony areas.
- Gobind Disc Plough can easily be used even at rocky and rooted areas.
- It is especially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions and in soil where souring is a major problem.
- Gobind Disc Plough is built with Extra Heavy Duty Tubular Frame having high trash clearance which allows you to operate the plough even under heavy crop residue.
- It has the Cutoff width ranging from 500 – 550 mm and weights upto 200 Kg.
- It can easily and directly be mounted with the tractor.
- Gobind Disc Plough is manufactured with 2, 3 and 4 bottoms version with an option for extra kit for converting it to extra-bottom plough in order to make conformity with the soil conditions.